- ORGANIST NEEDED. See the job description here. Begins June 3. Email resumes to the church office.
- MAKE YOUR PLEDGE PAYMENTS ONLINE using PayPal. Just go to our Stewardship Page and click the button. It's safe and easy!
- TAIZE SERVICE: Sunday, May 26, 5 pm. Join us in this ecumenical service featuring meditative prayer and song.
- DRESS A GIRL SEWING GROUP meets Saturday, June 1, 10 am to noon in the Admin Parish Hall. (See Parish Notes below for more details)
- MISSION TRIP TO CHURCH OF THE ADVOCATE: POSTPONED. Details in the Parish Notes below.
- FREE CONCERT: The Anon Ensemble in recital at Redeemer on SUNDAY, JUNE 2 at 5:00 pm. Bring the kids - they'll love it! (See event flyer here)
- VBS: June 23-27. (See the Parish Notes below for details)
- See the joint letter from the three bishops of NC opposing NC Amendment One here. More resources are linked here.
- Mother Valori's doctoral dissertation: As background on the issue of same-sex marriage, Mother Valori has been asked to post her doctoral work entitled: “How the theology and praxis of Christian marriage have been shaped by Scripture, tradition, and experience and how that informs the church’s current response to non-traditional marriage.” Click here to read it (content only - attachments referenced not included).